Grand Rental Station is a family owned and operated for 18 years. We opened our doors in the spring of 1996 to service the Middletown and surrounding communities. We are an independently owned True Value Rental location. We are your hometown rental store.
Let us service your rental needs with clean, working rental tools and expert advice.
We are located at 388 East Main Street (between Gervic Paints and Cumberland Farms) in Middletown, New York. Easy access from Route 17 (future I86), Route 211 and Route 84.
Call us today at 845.341.1500.
We are open from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Saturday.
Closed on all Sundays.
Summer holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day) we are open from 7:30am-1pm; if not a Sunday.
It's that time of year to reserve your Party Tent!
Graduation, Communion, Family Reunion, Birthday . . .
we have you covered.
Just give us a call
to discuss what equipment will make your party easier!
Thank you for choosing Grand Rental Station of Middletown for your rental needs.
Most equipment is available for daily and weekly rates. Some have a 4 hour rate. Call for details.
Our larger equipment (with hour meters) are available for an 8 hour daily rate.
Call us today at 845.341.1500 for rates and availibility we look foward to hearing from you.
Top 10 Reasons to Rent
1. Your nearby rental store is like a giant garage filled with useful tools you didn't have to buy and without the problems that machines in storage can develop.
2. Let professionals handle - and pay for - tool maintenance and upkeep
3. Get the exact tool you need rather than trying to 'make do' with something else - a screwdriver will never be a chisel and a shoval will never be the power auger
4. Jackhammers, trenchers, concrete saws, pressure washers - the list of professional-grade tools you can rent to get projects done quicker and easier goes on and on.
5. You won't have to worry about storing tools or risk them becoming obsolete.
6. Get started right away with instructions and tips from the rental store rather than spend time reading a bulky owner's manual.
7. You'll not only have just the right tool at just the right time, but also you'll be using higher quality commercial-grade equipment that you wouldn't normally buy for yourselt.
8. Most do-it-yourself construction, home projects and remodels are only done once, so why go to the expense of long term tools for short term projects.
9. Your neighbors can't borrow or lose your tools.
10. Unless you'lll use the tools often for a long time, renting is always more cost effective.